Where: at Mansells sandbar in Colignan. See map and follow scout tracks...
When: Sat 15thDec about 10:00 am untill about 3:00 pm Sun. 16th Dec.
Cost: nil (self cater)
Activities: Relax, enjoy, fish, swim, campfire or any other scout activities anyone would like to do.
What to Bring: (a guide)
- life jacket
- bathers + rashie
- towels x2
- suncream / insect repellent
- sleep bag/ pyjamas/ pillow
- warm clothes
- x2 old bush/river clothes
- toiletries and personal first aid
- thongs/sandles /water shoes
- camping chair
- Fishing gear (optional)
- Own food for the weekend
- dilly bag
- Scout tents can be borrowed from Troop
- Byo cookers/pans/tuckerboxes/table
- Any other camping gear (shovel etc.)
- Health form if your parents are not staying
Supervising adults: Maaike and Mark Johnston 50291523/0428291523
- If it is a Total Fire Ban day, you will have to bring food that does not need cooking on a fuel stove or fire.
- Any adults with WWC who can assist with the supervision during this weekend are most welcome to join too.