Again, we apologise for the late notice regarding information about the hike.
Although the camp isn't until June 5, we need firm commitment by this Friday (April 17) so that the bus bookings can be made.
Please read the email sent to you today and decide ASAP if you intend to go. You will need to get your full payment ($55) into John at his office (above Hudak’s at 135c Eighth Street) before School returns. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Jaimie (0439 015 504) as he will have the most up to date information.