Mar 4, 2010

Raft Regatta 2010 :: What About The Rain?

I have spoken to Steve and we believe that the Raft Regatta should go ahead as planned. We're Scouts. A bit of rain and mud shouldn't stop us.

We cannot postpone this camp as there is not really another weekend available. Postponing this camp would effectively cancel the camp. This would be a shame considering the amount of work Scout across the district have done preparing for this camp.

We think that access to the campsite at Buxton's Bend should be restricted to 4WD vehicles only. If you have a 2WD vehicle, you can park along the road at the entry to Buxton Bend and 4WD vehicles will ferry everyone into and out of the campsite.

For more information see our BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment