Sep 11, 2013
- Drive over theGeorge Chaffey Bridge towards Buronga.
- Turn Right at the round‐a‐bout towards GolGol and Euston
- Continue through Buronga and then through GolGol.
- The turn off to the entrance of the property is about 5.3km from the GolGol Hotel on the Right Hand Side.
- Go through the gate, don’t worry about shutting the gate.
- Head down the road through the centre of the property. This road will go down a hill and will follow around.
- Camping is allowed anywhere.
- Old Rover Camp Totem pole is the main flag area.
- Camp fire must be kept neat and under control at all times
**Note: The road is solid and rocky, and is an all‐weather road. It is rough but all vehicles should have no problems.
Posted by JL at 4:24 PM
Cohen Shield September 2009, Holland Lake NSW, a set on Flickr.
Posted by JL at 12:49 PM